- casual-comfortable and informal
- conservative- traditional
- sloppy-careless; not eat
- eccentric-highly individual, odd
- classic- likely to remain for a long time
- flashy-in style at the moment
- old-fashioned-a style identified with a past era
- retro-not modern
- trendy-in keeping with the latest trends of fashion
1. At a picnic, I’d wear casual
2. If I were going dancing at the fanciest club in town, I’d wear something chic
3. I’d wear a conservative suit to a job interview at a bank
4. If I were going to a costume party, I’d get something eccentric
5. When I’m alone at home, I can wear sloppy clothes if I want
1.bring up (բարձրացնել, դաստիարակել)
I can’t bring up this topic only.
2.break up(բաժանվել, կոտրել)
I think we should break up
3.bring together(միացնել, մոտեցնել)
To realize our project we have to bring together people from different groups.
4.call back(հետ զանգել)
I can’t talk now, I will call back later.
5.call on (կանչել, հավաքել մարդկանց)
Call on all your classmates! I have
I should check in with my parents to share my news.
7.check out(ստուգել, դուրս գալ)
It’s a good idea to check out the list of people who will take part in this trip.
I have never come across to more horrible naural devotion
Come on! We should go home now.
Teacher has to give us time to catch up with other students with high level of Englsh.
11.cross out(գիծ քաշել)
Please, don’t cross out his name from the list, give him 5 minutes to come.
12.cheer up(ուրախացնել, կայտառացնել)
Let’s tell some jokes I think, all of us need to cheer up.
13.drift apart (հեռանալ, առանձնանալ)
I don’t want you to drift apart
I have to drop in the teachers’ lounge to ask some questions about my classes